So my master bathroom has made a lot of progress since the last time you guys seen it. I just need a few more items and we will have one finished room in our home before the one year mark!
If you haven’t seen the home tour when I first moved in, here are the before pictures of the bathroom:
And that’s just the not so bad pictures.
This bathroom got completely gutted and totally redone! I can say that I feel accomplished because in my first home I wanted to redo the bathroom but only got to gutting it. Here is photo that was left off the home tour.
Disgusting, I know. But within a few weeks, This is how everything was starting to come along:
The rest of the studs got torn down that was dividing the vanity area and bathtub area.
The tub got installed
The cement board went up
The plumbing line got moved
The door got framed and the tile went in
The rest of the drywall is going in
Drywall is mudded
And here we are today:
I’m sorry I kept ya’ll out of the loop of our master bathroom progress for so long! There is still a lot of little items to do! Hopefully everything will be completed by the end of the summer. Here is a list of everything I still have to do:
- Calk walls by shower where trim doesn’t completely meet drywall
- Film over window or DIY roman shade
- Touch up paint in some areas
- Longer shower curtain
- Drawer organization
- Finish painting back of door
- Eventually replace lights over vanity (They are uneven and surprisingly it isn’t messing with me as much as I thought it would be)
- Replace light by tub (A chandelier would be nice wouldn’t it, or is that too over the top?)
- Door knob for closet
- New fan
- Dirty clothes hamper that blends
- Trash can
- Bathroom hardware
I’m sure that I may be missing something but you get the point 🙂
Let me know what you would do to finish this space off in the comments!!